Looking for fuel additives to enhance the performance and efficiency of your vehicle or home heating system? Or maybe you need a diesel bug additive to get rid of an infestation. Whatever your needs, we’ve got you covered.
Check out our list below where we cover the various types of fuel additives we sell, as well their benefits. We also let you know how to use them, so read on to find out more.
Diesel Additives For Performance & Efficiency
- Exocet Diesel Supreme is a premium diesel additive that enhances fuel performance by improving pulling power. It also leads to easier starting and smoother running, and longer life expectancy of the engine. It even minimises diesel knock and engine noise. Combustion efficiency is also improved, which lowers emissions and helps to keep the fuel system and injector clean.
- Exocet Power Restorer is a diesel fuel additive formulated to restore fuel flow and engine power in modern diesel engines. It breaks down deposits, like metal salts or very thin layers of lacquer, that build up overtime in diesel fuel injection systems. These deposits reduce engine power, so this fuel additive works to restore that power. It even has a potential fuel economy benefit.
- Exocet Gas Oil Extra improves pulling power and leads to easier starting and smoother running. It also compensates for the reduction of sulphur in green diesel. It reduces sludge and fuel tank contamination and leads to lower particle, smoke, and nox emissions. It’s typically used for airport vehicles, horticultural and agricultural machinery, fork lift trucks, and construction equipment.
Diesel Bug Additive
- If you notice a slimy black or light brown substance blocking your fuel filters, it could be bug infestation. The Exocet Anti-Bug Kill additive prevents and stops bacterial growth in your fuel tank, eliminates gauge and filter blockages, and protects against tank and pipe corrosion.
Cooker & Home Heating Oil Additives
- Exocet Premium Heating Oil Additive is a premium heating oil additive. It protects your fuel tank and pipework from corrosion, ensures more complete combustion, increases fuel shelf life, and improves system efficiency.
- Exocet Aga Cooker Additive improves the ‘burn quality’ of domestic kerosene for range-style cookers and boilers, or when vaporising burners are used. It does this by improving combustion performance, decreasing Char value, and maintaining a clean burner for longer. It also reduces the build-up of soot and carbon deposits, which can cause poor controllability and variable heat output. It even minimises the chances of fuel tank corrosion and increases fuel shelf life.
How to Use Each Additive
- Exocet Diesel Supreme: It’s most often used in vehicles that use agri diesel. It can be added to bulk storage or directly into the vehicle tank. This 1L bottle of diesel additive treats 2,000 litres of fuel.
- Exocet Power Restorer: The additive is used ‘online’ on a running engine and is usually added as part of a routine service. It’s ideal to regularly use Exocet Gas Oil Extra alongside it. You should also use it every 500 hours as a maintenance tool. It also goes a long way, with 200ml treating 100 litres of diesel.
- Exocet Gas Oil Extra: Add the additive to the tank every 500 hours of operation. Keep in mind that 1 litre treats 3,000 litres of fuel and you can choose between the 1 litre or 5 litre bottle.
- Exocet Anti-Bug Kill: The diesel should be dosed for 24 hours. You can use this fuel additive routinely or all in one go. Add it in bulk fuel storage or directly into a machine, vehicle, or fuel tank. Bear in mind that 1 litre can treat up to 5,000 litres of diesel.
- Exocet Premium Heating Oil Additive: To be used for domestic kerosene (BS2869:C2). Please note 1,000 litres of heating oil can be treated with a 200ml bottle.
- Exocet Aga Cooker Additive: To be used for domestic kerosene for range-style cookers and boilers, or vaporising burners. Each 200ml bottle treats 1,000 litres of heating oil.
With the types and benefits of fuel additives covered, as well as how to use them, all that’s left for you to do is decide which you need.
At RotechShop.ie, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest-quality fuel additives on the market. Our team of experts can help you choose the right additive for your needs and provide advice on how to use it safely and effectively.
Feel free to contact us by filling out our quick form, sending us an email, or giving us a call. You can find our contact information here.